Terms and Conditions
These terms & conditions apply to all Smartop Hot Tub Covers purchased through Leisure Concepts. Purchaser agrees as follows:
Cover Order Information
1. Spa covers with speaker cutouts, special hoods or other unique features or other modifications require consultation with our customer service team prior to placing order.
2. Lock-down straps are positioned in standard positions for each spa's shape. Due to common production variations, it is not possible to guarantee matching lock down strap placement exactly to your spa or old cover.
3. Colors shown online may vary from actual material due to variations in computer monitors. Call our customer service team with any questions or concerns regarding color selection.
4. Customer is responsible for accuracy of measurement of the replacement cover, including fold orientation, radius measurement, acrylic height and suitability of any options or upgrades. No returns will be accepted as a result of customer errors or omissions.
5. Per industry standards, finished cover size may be up to .5" larger than the dimensions provided by customer. Customer to clearly indicate in “Special Instructions” if spa cover requires higher level of precision.
6. Prior to manufacturing, customer will be sent a confirming email verifying all dimensions and special instructions. If you placed your order by telephone, it will be processed once you confirm the final order via email.
7. Customer credit card is charged once order is placed. Each Smartop is custom made to order. Once production has begun, orders cannot be cancelled nor monies refunded.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Each Smartop is custom built to order and are shipped direct from the factory by commercial carrier. After order confirmation, allow approximately five business days for manufacturing and up to ten business days transit time for shipping, depending on location.
2. A daytime customer phone number is required so the freight company may call for delivery arrangements. We recommend an alternate number be provided in case the primary number is unavailable or cannot be reached.
3. A physical street address is required. Smartop cannot be shipped to PO boxes or APO.
4. Due to its size, Smartop must be shipped via commercial freight truck Air service is not available. International customers, please contact our customer service team for shipping information.
5. Most US residential addresses are accessible by delivery truck, however some locations have commercial vehicle access restrictions. Examples include: lanes or alleys too narrow for trucks, islands, gated communities restricting trucks, certain metropolitan areas, remote locations or unpaved roads. If it is not viable for the freight truck to reach your address, customer must make arrangements to meet the truck at another location or pick up the cover at the freight depot. If in doubt, contact our customer service team prior to placing your order.
6. In rare instances, areas impose surcharges on commercial vehicles, such as certain metropolitan areas, areas accessible by ferry, etc. If any surcharges or additional charges apply, you will be contacted for authorization prior to order processing.
7. Customer will be contacted by the freight carrier prior to delivery to arrange a mutually convenient delivery time. Missed delivery appointments will result in redelivery charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
8. Customer or designee must be on hand to inspect shipment for damage and sign for truck deliveries.
9. Customer has the right, and should request delivery driver wait for inspection of package and contents for damage. If a driver refuses to wait, note on the paperwork the driver refused to allow inspection and contact our customer service team.
10. Customer should carefully inspect the carton and packaging for any damage, regardless of how minor. If packaging is damaged, note it on the freight bill of lading prior to signing. If the packaging is damaged, customer should inspect contents for concealed damage. Damage is very unlikely however, if the Smartop itself is or appears to be damaged, customer must note it on delivery receipt and immediately contact our customer service team at (888) 965-6694.
11. NOTE: If package contents are not inspected and signed without noting damage to package or contents, customer is acknowledging the shipment arrived in good condition. Any subsequent damage claims are the sole responsibility of the customer and may be denied by the freight carrier.
1. Customer is bound by the terms and conditions of the Smartop Performance Assurance Guarantee that is detailed at www.SmartopSpaCover.com.
2. Smartop is not returnable, except under the terms of the Performance Assurance Guarantee. Customer is responsible for all freight charges associated with returned orders.
We are happy to answer questions you have - call us weekdays, 9 am - 5 pm, Pacific Time: (866) 385-9946 or email us at Info@SmartopSpaCover.com.